camel wool yarn
Have you ever knitted camel blend yarn?
Camel wool has several advantages and benefits compared to other natural fibers.
1. Lightweight: Camel wool is lighter than sheep wool and other fibers, making it comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Softness: Camel wool, especially that of young (baby) camels, is very soft to the touch, which makes it very pleasant to the skin.
3. Durability: Camel wool is very strong and durable. It can withstand daily use and retain its softness and shape for many years.
4. Water Resistance: camel wool is naturally water and stain resistant, making it easy to care for and maintain.
5. Antibacterial properties: Camel wool has natural antibacterial properties, which makes it resistant to odors and bacteria.
6. Sustainability: The production of camel wool is more sustainable than the production of other fibers, as camels can survive in extremely harsh climatic conditions and consume less water than other farm animals.
READ ME. Important information:
You should keep in mind that artisanal dyeing is not like industrial dyeing. Batches are small, and the intensity and distribution of colors may vary from one skein to another. If you need the skeins to be from the same dye lot and as similar as possible, please write this in the order notes to take this into account.
It is also important for you to know that colors may look different on each screen and that the mix and distribution of colors you receive may differ from the photo because no two skeins are exactly alike.
In any case, no worries! Because if when you receive the skeins they are not what you expected, we will start the return process without any problem and at no cost to you.
When it comes to washing delicate hand-woven garments, it is important to take extra precautions to maintain their shape and quality, especially if they are woven with hand-dyed yarns.
- Hand wash:
- Fill a container with warm water and neutral soap or mild detergent specific for delicate garments or wool.
- Immerse the garment in the water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. Avoid rubbing or twisting the garment, as this may damage the fibers and cause deformation.
- Careful rinsing: Rinse the garment with clean water several times until no detergent residue remains. Be sure not to twist it while rinsing it.
- Dry flat: Place the garment on a clean towel and gently roll the towel to remove excess water. Then, stretch the garment on a flat surface, in block form, to dry. Avoid hanging it, as this may deform it. Tends to shade, prolonged sun exposure can fade colors.
- Proper storage: After washing and drying, store in a clean, dry place. You can spray the garment with our mothproof perfume, gently fold it and place it in a breathable cloth bag.
- Hand wash: