We have gathered a great team of 3 women: Ruth (Farruqacreaciones): crochet pattern designer, psychologist, trainer; Toñi and Lidia (Ovillova): dyers of wool that take care of your health and the environment.
We are very excited about this project, because we know that it will be the beginning of a new way of weaving, where the most important part of this journey is you. We hope that you will be as excited as we are and that you will contribute your “grain of sand” to our path, which now can also be yours.
If you want to take a step further in the benefits of crochet, if you like to try new experiences, if you want to know more about yourself.
We invite you to live this opportunity and experience what happens, maybe mindfulCROCHET is here to stay!
Characteristics of these precious skeins:
- Each one has 300 wonderful meters for weaving
- For this reason, the thickness is considered sport
- They are dyed with non-toxic dyes (OEKO-TEX 100 certified) and lots of love.
READ ME. Important information:
You should be aware that hand dyeing is not like industrial dyeing. The batches are small, and the intensity and distribution of the colours may vary from one skein to another. If you need the skeins to be from the same dye lot and as similar as possible, please write this in the order notes to take this into account.
It is also important to know that the colours may look different on each screen and that the mix and distribution of colours you receive may differ from the photo because no two skeins are exactly the same.
In any case, no worries! because if when you receive the skeins they are not what you expected, we will start the return process without a problem and at no cost to you.
When it comes to washing delicate hand-woven garments, it is important to take extra precautions to maintain their shape and quality, even more so if they are woven with hand-dyed yarns.
- Hand wash:
- Fill a basin with warm water and neutral soap or mild detergent specifically for delicates or wool.
- Immerse the garment in the water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. Avoid rubbing or twisting the garment, as this may damage the fibres and cause deformation.
- Gentle rinsing: Rinse the garment with clean water several times until no detergent residue remains. Make sure not to twist the garment while rinsing.
- Dry flat: Place the garment on a clean towel and gently roll the towel to remove excess water. Then stretch the garment out on a flat, block-shaped surface to dry. Avoid hanging, as this can distort the garment. Tend to shade, prolonged exposure to the sun may fade colours.
- Proper storage: After washing and drying the garment, store it in a clean, dry place. You can spray the garment with our mothproof perfume, gently fold it and place it in a breathable fabric bag.